Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sense of the hiatus - Clifftop

It's a slow DNA day so I thought I'd like to give you all a sense of how much fun I'm having and how you could, too. I'm going to post some photos and video clips from the two events I did on my last hiatus, Clifftop and Augusta.

While we're at Clifftop we stay at nearby Babcock State Park.   Here's our cabin.

And here's a night visitor.





Others stay right on the grounds of Camp Washington-Carver, formerly a 4-H camp for African-American youth.


You'll recall that Clifftop is the Appalachian String Band Music Festival.   Here's Myra with her sister, Amanda, and Ruthie and Josh, on stage.






and some others.




Old-time musicians seem to be largely anti-war.




Vendors.
Daytime jams




and night jams

just plain old singing.





and singing jams.




Maybe tomorrow, Augusta.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, you posted a video of my band on this here blog. I hope you dont mind if we attach it to our myspace page.
thanks in advance
Thomas
The Forge Mountain Diggers
sidewindersbooking@yahoo.com

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home