Monday, June 26, 2006

mtDNA News Flash!!

I've mentioned Argus BioSciences before.   I just visited their site again and discovered that they now have a Special Limited Time Promotion going.   HVR I & II for $25 for the first five (5) customers that send an email to info@argusbio.com.

6/27/06 - Offer now extended to first 25 customers.   This is a good deal!

This is a significant test that includes base pairs 16000 to 16569 and 00001 to 00575, for a total of 1145 base pairs.   This region contains the mitochondrial D-loop, including hypervariable regions HVR1 and HVR2.   It usually costs $149 and has been on sale at Argus for $99.

I talked about mtDNA before, also.   If you are interested in your mtDNA this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, in my opinion.

As an illustration of what a 'stand up' outfit Argus BioSciences is;  I emailed in response to the offer even though I'd already ordered mine a month ago, supposing that I was not eligible.   Much to my surprise I received a reply from David Whyte, PhD, founder of the Company, offering me a refund of the difference off my original purchase.   They certainly didn't have to do that.

What this means to you, though, is that there are only four (4) or less opportunities left.   Act Now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home