Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Research Process Overview
1 of 26

I'm sorry but sometimes there just seems to be nothing to write about.    No results are forthcoming from FTDNA or other sources, no new folks are joining the Project or old folks ordering new tests, and I seem to just draw a blank.

I've come to feel a responsibility to have something here for those of you who regularly come to look.    I've occasionally posted a short film that I've found on some DNA subject but those are few and far between.    I have found a series of films on 'How To' do genealogy in the traditional sense and, since I don't know why we'd be doing genetic genealogy if we weren't interested in genealogy in the first place, maybe they'd be appropriate fillers.

I suppose if you don't agree, you just don't have to watch.

Research Process Overview

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home