Tuesday, September 29, 2009

23andMe - Discount Codes

Folks on the lists are running out of discount codes and asking around for others who may have extras.    We do have a few left but I plan to hold them for Berry related requests at least until mid-day tomorrow.

It will be very helpful if those of you whom I've given discount codes to, who have used them and haven't told me yet, please let me know.

Anyone who thinks they might be interested - time is running short.    I set the clock to countdown to midnight on September 30, Pacific Daylight Time, but I have no assurance that you can still order right up to that time.    My only instruction is that the codes must be used by September 30, 2009.

A word to the wise.    Click here to Email me for your special price and discount code.

1 Comments:

Anonymous property manager said...

I am just an outsider who happenly come across your blog,anyway,the style of your blog is rather beautiful,which attract me to come to have a visit.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home