Monday, January 18, 2010

23andMe ==> deCODEme LAST CALL!

Dear langolier,

In December 2009 we introduced, for a limited time only, a service that enabled existing 23andMe customers to upload their data into deCODEme and thereby enjoy the best in personal genomics.    This service has been well-received and we greatly appreciate all the positive and enthusiastic comments from our new users.

We now announce the closing of this service on February 1st 2010..    However, accounts of users who upload their data prior to February 1st will remain open.    So spread the word to 23andMe customers who have not yet migrated to deCODEme.

Best regards,
The deCODEme team


I just received this from deCODEme.    Let me know if you'd like me to help guide you, or even do it for you.

If the latter, you should change your 23andMe password to something unique to it so that you can share it with me.    I'll also need the answer to your secret question to be able to download your raw data.    With your raw data I'll open a free deCODEme account for you using the same password and upload your raw data to it.    I'd then like to 'friend' me.     Then I'll get out of there and tell you it's done and you can change your passwords back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home