Monday, September 18, 2006

Hard Times

You may have noticed that I'm having some difficulty recently.   I feel a responsibility to the dozen or so of you who check in here somewhat regularly to see what's going on in Berry DNA.   Trouble is, not much is going on.   We've had no new members since about August 23 and no new results since September 5!   Makes it really difficult to come up with subjects that may be of interest to anyone.

Oh, I did add a new 'search' box to the blog site last week.   Seems to work pretty well.   I just used it to find the date when our last new member ordered.   Just type in the phrase you are looking for and it will search all the blog posts for that phrase.   It's located just below the Archives.

I also just ordered a new pocket camera.   A Casio Exilim EX-Z850.   It's one of those very small cameras that you should always carry with you to record things of interest.   I'll use it to help me over this 'writer's block' by adding some 'slice of life' posts.   Hope you all won't mind.   At least it will give me something to offer you during these dry spells.

I'll probably wish for some of this down time when all the new results start coming in the first of October, or so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice search box... but what was wrong with the one in the upper left?

5:49 AM  
Blogger langolier said...

It doesn't seem to me to search as well. Use it if you like.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home