Sunday, December 16, 2007

Berry I1a cladograms

Sorry.    I should have put this up last night when I finished it.    This morning the ice storm got the internet connection first, then the power.    Back on now.    For good, I hope.

Someone asked for I1a cladograms so here they are:

First, the 25 marker cladogram -The largest group are the Augusta/Washington Co. Berrys at the bottom of the diagram, next above them is Unassigned SMGF Berry/Bowen, followed next by Unassigned John, #92, then Gum Branch Berrys Norman, #74 and SMGF Barry/Thomas, then Unassigned Larry, #48, and finally Unassigned Danny, #95.

Next, the 37 marker cladogram -Here we see only the Augusta/Washington Co. Berrys to the left and Gum Branch Berry Norman to the right.

Finally, the 67 marker diagram comprised entirely of Augusta/Washington Co. Berrys -
POSTED AT 7:55 PM, MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2007
NOTE:
    I've been asked for guidance on how to read or interpret these cladograms.    Sorry, I don't have it.    To me, they're merely visual representations of the Genetic Distance tables.    I do suspect that they are more than that, however, and I have seen something about the 'star' pattern perhaps indicating the ancestral haplotype??    If I ever find out, I'll do a blog posting about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to see these!
They seem more understandable than genetic distance charts, but I'll admit that I don't have any profound insights. :>)

Carol

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home