Sunday, February 22, 2009

I didn't know they worked on Sunday

The final panel of results for Bill's, #141, Y-DNA67 order came in today, unexpectedly as far as I was concerned, and since we determined that he wasn't a Barry/Berry, I guess I'll need to compare his full haplotype with the rest of the Project to see if he does match anyone. (as I type this I haven't done so and really don't know.)

Now I do know.    Bill doesn't match any of our members.    His line is the top (and left edge) of this table.    The only reason he has a gd of 2 from #41 is that #41 has only tested 12 markers.



Post a Comment

<< Home