Friday, November 03, 2006

VOTE

Folks, we're in bad trouble and you've got to do something about it.

Our actions related to "W"'s War have tarnished our adherence to universal human rights.

We're thought of throughout the world as an aggressor nation.   We've taken over the place in the world occupied by the Soviet Union in the 1950s, 60s, 70s and 80s.   We've lost the moral high ground and the irony is that we've lost it because of the Christian Right and a President who believes he's on a mission from God.

Our government no longer has any checks and balances.   We have a maverick President intent on extending executive powers and a do-nothing Congress too occupied with protecting their own positions and power to spend any time protecting the country.

I began this post by saying that YOU have to do something about it.   I said that because I know that I'm going to VOTE and that I'm going to vote to do something about it -- I just don't know about you.



1 Comments:

Blogger J. Michael Hobert said...

good post... great voting video, I will send it along, thanks.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home