Sunday, October 21, 2007

* * * HIATUS * * *

We've come to the end of our (scheduled) trekking for the year.   We leave this morning for the Augusta Heritage Center in Elkins, WV.   October Old Time Week.   This week I'm again taking an intermediate fiddle class but this year with Dave Bing, and Betty's again working as a staff assistant with the elderhostel folks.

October Old Time Week is followed immediately by the Old Time Fiddler's Reunion next weekend, so we'll be back next Sunday to see what exciting DNA stuff you all have gotten into while I've been at play.

I haven't reminded you recently what a mess this administration has made of our Country so let me just mention "W"'s War again since it seems to be taking all our blood and our treasure so that we can't even afford to provide health insurance for our poor children.

Since we invaded Iraq on March 20, 2003:

3,834 U.S. service members killed.

27,753 U.S. service members wounded.

- Iraqi civilian deaths estimated at between 75,383 and 82,126

in "W"'s War.

                            "When a man don’t use good judgment it’s the innocent who pays"

                                                                                                                             -- Echo Mountain

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs4444 said...

I saw your posted question about switching from Classic to Layouts.
Would you please tell me how to tell which one my blog is?? I've been blogging since July, so I think I have the "New" version of blogger, but how do I tell? Would you please email me and let me know? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

12:19 PM  
Blogger DNA Testing said...

While a lot of DNA contains information for a certain function, there is some called junk DNA, which is currently used for human identification. At some special locations in the junk DNA, predictable inheritance patterns were found to be useful in determining biological relationships.DNA Test Baby

Child DNA Testing results:blogspot.com

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home