Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Us, too

The last piece of Charles', #116, Y-DNA37 order came in yesterday so I thought we'd give the Orange Co., NC Berry folks a chance to see what insights they might be able to draw from their data to date.


So, here's their cladogram -and their genetic distance table -My favorite -You can click this line for their yAncestrys.

and a bonus -Now, any of you guys feel like doing an analysis?

POSTED AT 1:55 PM:    Looking at this myself  -  since Wiley, #18, seems perhaps to be the ancestral haplotype, at least with the markers we have now, maybe the cladogram should look like this -
POSTED AT 11:15 AM, WEDNESDAY, MAY 21, 2008
NOTE:
   Ben just pointed out to me an error I'd made in transcribing Charles' DYS442 value.    It should have been 13 rather than 14.    Sorry for the error.    I'll leave it to you all to make the necessary adjustments to the genetic distance and TMRCA tables here in your mind but I'll have those tables correctly posted on the Project website.    I will, however, post a corrected cladogram here -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home