Thursday, September 04, 2008

Last Call

The Orange Co., NC Berrys are holding thier annual reunion this coming weekend, Sept. 12-14, in Florence, Alabama.    Should any of you want to attend and haven't yet made plans to do so I sure that Allen, Dane or Ben would be glad to help you.

Here's a link to a video of the 2007 Orange Co., NC Berry Reunion.    Reunion Video Link

In the meanwhile, I am busily working to extract new Berry DNA testers and additonal markers from the recent upload to the SMGF database.    Unfortunately, I keep getting slowed down by this -

Nonetheless, I have found two new Augusta/Washington Co. Berrys, one of whom has responded and is now Participant #127.    We are still hopefully awaiting some clue as to how to contact the other whose haplotype is set out as the last item in the Augusta/Washington Co. Berry yAncestry under 'S'.

I do think that I've also identified three new Madison Co. Berry haplotypes but am so far prevented from investigating them by the 'Query Limit'.

More later . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home