Monday, March 02, 2009

Hookey

After that little flurry of activity we apparently have no new DNA news so I thought I'd catch up on a couple of newsy bits.

As this winter's pattern has gone, we're not a part of the latest East Coast Snowstorm.    We may have about half an inch or so, but that's all.    I would venture to say that for the entire winter we've had a total of less than an inch of snow.    We seem to be in a little island that winter storms are missing.    I probably shouldn't be mentioning it yet because we've had big March snow storms before.

I expect you didn't even notice but I played hookey Saturday and Betty and I and the dogs drove to Frametown, WV, about a 4 1/2 hour drive, to help an old fiddler friend celebrate his birthday.

Here's a bunch of us having fun.    That's Ralph, the birthday boy, with his back to the window.
We drove back home Saturday evening so as not to get trapped by the predicted Winter Storm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home