Friday, January 22, 2010

New Participant, New Results


Our newest participant, Carl Berry, #188, is expected to be a Barry/Berrys family member even though his yAncestry (posted) doesn't connect.    I hope it pans out.    Seems to me this is the way to make discoveries in our ancestry.    Even so, filling in those 'blanks' between the lines is not always so easy.

Y-DNA67 results for Mike, #186, have come in with the exception of those for panel 3.    I won't say definitively yet but it's beginning to look like he may not match any of our current members.    Those results are posted for you to take a look at, if you like.    I'll let you know one way or the other when that last panel's results are posted.

P.S.  -   POSTED AT 7:25 PM    NOTE:   All up and posted now.    No match with anyone except a 'possible' with a 12 marker result.    Probablility is low enough, however, that I think it won't be helpful to identify it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home