Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cleaning up . . . .

. . . . . means catching up, remembering things forgotten, putting things right and generally getting ready to start again afresh.

That's what I'm trying to do.    I'm sadly surprised at how far behind I've gotten.

So far I've gotten a couple new testees logged on, participants ##s 198 and 199, Roy Berry and Robert Wellington Berry.    Haven't heard back from either yet, though, so don't have their yAncestrys posted.    Roy's kit is back but not Robert's yet and it will be a while before we see their results.

I've also heard from SMGF Berry/Dunfee, whose results we've had posted for a while, and who has now identified himself as Michel John Berry, now participant #200, still looking for a match.

I've also been reminded that I neglected to post the SMGF results for Oliver Fleetwood Berry.    More indefensible in that he's part of my family, the Augusta/Washington Co. Berrys.    I have Oliver's results now posted as #207 with his Participant info and yAncestry yet to come.

To be continued . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home