Tuesday, December 11, 2012

23andMe - Sale or Price drop?

This just landed in my email inbox -


Great news just in time for the holidays!
Effective immediately, 23andMe now costs only $99.

We know how important your 23andMe results can be in empowering you to make informed health decisions and learn more about your ancestry. This new low price will enable your family and friends to enjoy the same discoveries.

This price cut is a key part of our drive to grow the 23andMe member base to one million people. This will power research and medical breakthroughs and allow all of us together to revolutionize health care and help people live longer, healthier lives.

Tell your family and friends to purchase now so they can be part of this one million person challenge.

Click Here >>


Happy Holidays!
The 23andMe Team

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sandy Berry sandy48@pacbell.net said...

After repeated months & months I am again inquiring when you will be releasing the results of my husband's DNA. Darnel Berry . If I had known it was going to take this long I certainly wouldn't have paid for this or gone somewhere else. How many names before us now?

Sandy Berry

12:41 AM  
Blogger langolier said...

Sandy -

How about emailing me at jim@langolier.net to tell me what you're talking about.

I am not FTDNA but your results have been available since last May. All you have to do is sign into your FTDNA account to see them.

Don has no Berry matches at 25 markers.

jim berry
volunteer administrator, Berry Family DNA Project

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home