Thursday, May 14, 2015

- - - - - - - NOTICE - - - - - - -

Our co-coordinator for this Berry Family DNA Project, Carol Vass, has recently suffered a serious heart attack and will not be available for consultation for some time in the future.

I'll do my best to fill in but don't have anywhere near the grasp of Berry family relationships and history that Carol has. My main forte' is in gathering and presenting data and website design and upkeep.

Please refrain for the time being from asking Carol for assistance. Ask me instead and I'll do my best to respond -- or to tell you that I don't know the answer to your question.

- jim berry

4 Comments:

Blogger Humaun Kabir said...

Thanks for such a wonderful post.
dna testing

1:06 AM  
Blogger MargMcLane said...

Jim, Very sorry to hear of Carol's illness. Please pass on my sincerest best wishes for healing and huge thanks for work done on the tree!
I'm researching decedent's od Oregon Berrys - of Francis & Pamela.
I'm trying to contact anyone of them. Carol posted she had info , by Verla (McLane) Clorety, who was my Dad's cousin, given to her by a Patricia Mayo.
Can you help put me in touch?
Margaret McLane margmclane at g m a i l. com

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Margaret:'
This is Carol - somewhat better, but not fully recovered and have had some problems with my vision.

It will take me a little while to plow through my files for any contacts I had with descendants of the people I was in contact about the descendants of Francis Berry/Pamela Mahan, but I'm pretty sure I have at least one person's email. I will try to find it in the next few days.

Please send me your current email address so I can email you directly. My email address is: CarolVass@comcast.net

8:07 PM  
Anonymous William D Berry said...

Is anybody updating the participants list of Berry Family DNA Project ... I sure got a few questions, anybody got a contact person ? Any respond be greatly appreciated

Regards

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home