Thursday, May 25, 2006

* * * HIATUS * * *

Sorry to have gotten some of you just tuned in and then to have to tell you that I'll be off playing and listening to old time music at the Vandalia Gathering in Charleston, WV until midweek next week.

I won't have access to a computer to post anything -- and I'm not sure that I'd want to anyway.

A bit of news.   Carolyn "Cookie" Paulson, Administrator of this Project, has decided that she would like to 'retire'.   Without her having stepped forward in 2003 this Project would not have gotten started and we'd all be the poorer for it.   Her email address is on the Project website and if you'd like to drop her a short note of thanks I'm sure she would appreciate it.

On the good news side, Carol Vass has agreed to be co-administrator of the Project with me.   Many of you know Carol already.   She probably has a better grasp of Berry relationships, particularly Augusta/Washington County Berrys, than anyone I know.   She also thinks that DNA and cladograms are fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home