Sunday, January 14, 2007

slices

I'm going to have to take a lesson from my son's blog --   Whenever nothing's going on and he runs out of stuff to talk about, he posts a few 'slices' of interesting or mundane places he's been recently, or maybe not so recently.

I hate for you all to take the trouble to click on this blog and find the same old thing you saw yesterday, so --

These are 'slices' from Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah, Georgia.    Remember, you can click on the images to see greater detail.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

or more likely, as some of my local friends have figured out, when a gallery goes up, they know I'm busy on a project and haven't had time to write a real post... :)

5:56 AM  
Blogger langolier said...

Point taken. I'm afraid I can't make that claim, though. With me it's just a temporary lack of subjects.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home