Friday, September 05, 2008

Progress

I was able to make some progress today before my 'Query Limit' struck.    Those 'suspected' Madison Co. haplotypes proved to be just that.    Actually, a little more than that.    They were the results for Raymond, Matthew and Richard, tested at the Madison Co. Berry reunion last September (2007).    Faster results than I expected.    They are now Participants ##128, 129 and 130, respectively, and their results and yAncestrys are posted.

In addition, all Emmett's, #119, results except his Y-DNA26-37 panel are in and posted.    No matches yet.

The 'Query Limit' got me while I was investigating some Irish Barrys.    Haplogroup R1b in case anyone's interested.    There seem to be three of them but I haven't looked closely enough yet to tell whether they might be related to each other or not.

I'm sure there's more but I don't have any real system . . . . I figure I'll eventually mention it all.

To be continued . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home