Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Another Sale, ho-hum

As much as I appreciate FTDNA's offerings that help grow the Project (and their bottom line), I'd much rather see sales like the recent upgrade sale that encourage current customers to add to the family knowledge or, even better in my view, a sale that would reward those who have already maxxed out their standard markers.    But then, that's just me and probably includes a significant slice of self-interest.

What we have is a good deal for a narrow group of people.    The problem with it is that the mtDNA portion is of little use in any genealogical pursuits.

Max Blankfeld has just announced a sale of the combination of Y-DNA37+mtDNA for $119 (The regular project price is $248).    The promotion will begin today and will end on June 24, 2009.    Kits ordered in this sale must be paid for by June 30, 2009

F.Y.I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home