Thursday, June 04, 2009

Seek, and ye shall find

How long have I been looking for Roger Dale Berry?    At least since early 2006.

Where in the World is Roger Dale Berry?

more DNA news

The lost is found.    Roger answered an inquiry I made through the GeneTree message system and is now Participant #168, a Benton Co. Berry, and he was indeed, as suspected, the person we previously called SMGF Berry/Anderson.

To repeat what I said yesterday, after testing elsewhere and having manually entered my DNA profile into the GeneTree website, www.genetree.com, I was able to gain access to genetic-genealogy research applications developed by SMGF, and to search for genetic matches in the SMGF database.    'Matches' are ranked, from 100% down depending on the number of markers that match out of the number compared.    So, as in my case, you don't have to just be interested in very close 'matches'.    Try it.    It's free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home