A place to post comments, requests, discoveries or anything else having to do with the
Berry Family DNA Project, as well as the occasional social comment.
you can view any image at full size by clicking on it.
I often have links embedded in the text, not always obvious. You should look for them.
NOT optimized for Internet Explorer!
Berry Family DNA Project Links
- Today's blog
- DNA Website
- Learn More
- Sign Up
- Berry DNA wiki
Other Interesting Links
- Just a reminder . . . .
- Site enhancements - Search Box
- New Participant, New Results
- Find Common Ancestors by Comparing Genomes in deCO...
- I've Tested at 23andMe, Now What?
- 23andMe ==> deCODEme LAST CALL!
- Site enhancements - Advanced Markers
- 23andMe Testers! -- Heads Up!
- Maybe? Maybe not.
- Happy 2010
Network diagrams created using Phylogenetic Network software from Fluxus Technology and using the Median Joining method as described by Bandelt H-J, Forster P, RÃ¶hl A (1999) Median-joining networks for inferring intraspecific phylogenies. Mol Biol Evol 16:37-48