Wednesday, August 01, 2007

* * * HIATUS * * *

There he goes again . . .

I leave this morning for the Appalachian String Band Music Festival at Clifftop, WV, until Sunday, the 5th.    Betty had to fly to Miami to be with her niece for the week so we gave up our cabin at Babcock and I'll be tent camping!    It's been a while since these old bones have done that but I expect that it'll be fun.

The real fun comes on Sunday the 5th when I get to drive from Clifftop to Reagan National in D.C. to pick her up and then back to Elkins, WV for Augusta Old Time Week followed by the Augusta Festival the weekend of August 10-12.    Betty's doing Vocal Week again, but this year instead of an instrument class I'm going to build a gourd banjo with Pete Ross.    I'll take pix.

Here's this month's blog usage -
Remember the troops.

               3,653 U.S. service members have been killed,

                    26,558* U.S. service members have been wounded, in

                         "W"'s War.

*last updated by DoD 7/5/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home