Saturday, February 23, 2008

Berry mtDNA, again

I don't give mtDNA a lot of time because I haven't yet figured out how to make it work for me, genealogically speaking.    We now have 17 participants who have mtDNA tested and their results are listed on our mtDNA Results page.

Here's our mutation summary table -
and our mtDNA genetic distance table -I should mention that the genetic distance tool only measures those who have tested both HVR1 and HVR2.

In the past I've been able to generate a cladogram for those having both HVR1 and HVR2 results.    Don't seem to be able to manage that today.    The application keeps telling me I'm not comparing enough sequences -- but I am.    If I can get it figured out before this goes completely out of date I'll post the cladogram here.

I did -
Otherwise, it'll be relegated to the mtDNA Distances page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home