Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Palms Memorial

Well, apparently too much time on my hands again, so while I was watching the Potomac Primary election returns last night I formatted the second cemetery that I'd surveyed while I was in Miami.   You recall that the first one was Silver Green.   Later that same day I went to Palms Memorial Cemetery.   Unfortunately, by that time it had started to rain pretty good so I had to take the photos between showers.   I tried to find the Berrys there but didn't find them all.   Here's what I got.     Palms Memorial Cemetery

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you go to http://www.rootsweb.com/moaudrai/cems/berea.htm You can find Missouri Berrey's that came from Madison County VA. in 1834

And if you'll allow my E Mails, I'll send you a listing of those in the Berrey Cemetery, Audrain County Missouri, with description of where cemetery is located on Platt map. bberreystotler

3:59 AM  
Blogger langolier said...

Hey Barb,

I have no firwalls. My email address is jim@langolier.net.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home